I’m Dejan – A growth MarketerI find out what works to get the business off the ground. Just starting out and having no idea how to get people on your website or through the door? Tired of bullshit advice? Or you just can’t tell if something is working? Let’s do it the scientific way.
About Dejan Gajsek
Battled-seasoned growth marketer who enjoys finding levers to get the business to the traction point. With the scientific approach, my startup won the Startup of the year 2017 in Slovenia, it was one of the best-performing companies in the Seattle-based b2b accelerator and jumped the ladder on Geekwire’s top 200 Startups. I’ve personally signed the top leading journalistic universities, gain more than a million views on a guest post and become a top 10 Quora writer in 3 weeks with a scientific approach. Accident? Hell no!
Cups of Coffee
Work samples are coming once I find 5 minutes to get around:) Please be patient.
- Content Marketing
- SEO Strategy
- Growth Hacking
- Conversion Rate Optimization
What gets measured – gets managed. Let’s find out what moves your needle.
- Longboarding is my favorite way of transportation.
- Visited more than 20 countries.
- Doesn’t have a place to call home. Yet.
- Loves anything with peanut butter.
- I love curves! Cruising on a board, mountain roads on a motorcycle or snowboarding – I love going sideways 🙂
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos – Jordan B. Peterson (I’m a big admirer of what he does)
- Antifragile: Things that Gain from Disorder – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The Obstacle is the Way – Ryan Holiday
- Sumo Stories
I'm addicted to Podcasts:
- Jocko Podcast – The savant of discipline. Get after it!
- The Joe Rogan Podcast – master communicator and I like the long-form format
- Jordan B. Peterson – I admire this guy’s work and I hope he manages to get more time to get out even more work
- Akimbo – Seth Godin’s latest podcast – best marketing advice
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – What you always wanted from a history class